At the most critical juncture in a successful antibody development project, MBS enables our customers to efficiently and affordably select the most suitable clone for their application. By providing purified antibody earlier in the hybridoma process, a MultiPure clone library allows for an unprecedented opportunity to generate data including specificity, relative affinities, matched pairs and more.
- Rapidly generates purified antibody from up to 94 fusion product supernatants at a time
- Early evaluation vastly improves the selection criteria of clones based on real data
- Normalization of production rates allows for relative affinity comparison
- Additional plate of biotin conjugates allows for early matched-pair studies
- Custom buffer formulations available upon request
Fusion products are expanded and supernatant is collected in up to 15mL quantities. The antibody is bound to a resin and eluted into a sealed 96 well plate. The typical yield for the process is 500ug-1mg. The range of concentrations seen with the MultiPure process is 0.5mg/mL-2.0mg/mL. Once purified, the antibody can be biotinylated and/or sterile filtered. Customers may also choose to add sodium azide at this time. Custom buffers are available by customer request, with minimal loss of material and no measurable impact on the antibody purity by SEC.